Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Get Ready for The Beautiful Anthology

Here is the full cover. The Beautiful Anthology goes on sale JUNE 9, 2012! You can buy the paperback on Amazon, or Powells, or B&N. An e-book is also available.

I am very excited for and proud of this great collection of creative writing that I edited (slavishly, for a year). 27 writers participated--myself included; I was asked to contribute and then I was asked to be editor. There is such diversity of talent and content here. I have read every piece countless times, but I never get tired of this book. It's that engaging.



Includes essays, stories, poems and art by Robin Antalek, Matthew Baldwin, Jessica Anya Blau, Nora Burkey, Elizabeth Collins, Ronlyn Domingue, Melissa Febos, Rich Ferguson, M. J. Fievre, J. E. Fishman, Gina Frangello, Marni Grossman, James Irwin, Quenby Moone, Uche Ogbuji, Greg Olear, Victoria Patterson, Judy Prince, Rachel Pollon, Lance Reynald, Steve Sparshott, Tyler Stoddard Smith, Stephanie St. John, Catherine Tufariello, Angela Tung, Stephen Walter, and Zoe Zolbrod.


Release Date:  Spring, 2012 (never fear: I will announce when the book goes on sale!)
Genre:            Essays, Poems & Art

An exciting compilation of personal stories about beauty (or lack thereof). Thought-provoking, shocking, and altogether entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment